Alien Creeps TD has age six. Released in 2014, the immaculate tower defense classic from Outplay is one of the luminous lights of the genre, and celebrates its birthday in style.
The game has you protecting planet earth from an alien invasion, in case you don’t learn. Aliens – creepy ones – march from all directions onto the battlefield and you have to chop them to bits using infantry towers, heroes and squads.
Outplay marks the birthday of Alien Creeps TD with six weeks of events beginning on May 25th and lasting all the way to July 6th. You’ll be able to battle six different bosses during these games, and enjoy a variety of discounts and packages.
How much will things be cheaper than usual? Of course six times cheaper.
The six managers, who are getting stronger as the weeks go by, are:
- The Gunksman. This revolting monster hocks sticky loogies in your towers, reducing their pain-bringing ability.
- Fantasy tank. This tough tank will nip into stealth mode.
- The Buckler’s. This difficult client retreats into an impenetrable shell when his health ebbs too far, making killing almost impossible.
- “The Glutton. This wild creature devours friendly creeps and in the process heals itself.
- The cardinal. This troubling alien wears a suit that heals wounded comrades, meaning you will take it down to make sure the other enemies stay down too.
- “The Dyna-Mite. At the moment of death these pun-based bosses blast, causing damage to your surrounding units.
That’s six weeks of special challenges to conquer, bonuses to enjoy, and snap-up bargains beginning May 25.
Meanwhile, even in its pre-party state, Alien Creeps TD has plenty to give the casual strategy fan, with huge 50 levels, three modes and almost 60 two-minute challenges. Plus, there’s a cool Airstrikes and Reinforcements program that allows you to invite others to participate in your battle, and vice versa.
Download Alien Creeps TD Game file from Downloading button below and enjoy this game.
|Game Name||Alien Creeps TD – Epic tower defense (Game)|
|Updated||25 May 2020|
|Requires Android||4.1 and up|
|Offered By||Outplay Entertainment Ltd|